Saturday, October 1

this is prolly a bad idea

just counted the number of days until i am finished with school...that's right....37...and it's only that many if i actually go every day! remember senioritis from high school? WAY worse in college let me tell ya. because the thing is, it never really stopped for me when i got to college. and it has slowly gotten worse until the point in which i'm at a new all-time low. meh...at least a C in all my classes get's me across that stage december 16.



"no i won't cry on the outside, anymore."

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jen said...

kinda...so people don't put the whole, "hey, great blog. you should come to the SUCK MY DICK blog" or whatever it is they kept putting. it actually wasn't sexual at all, but i felt like writing suck my dick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home