Monday, September 26

humpday = tuesday in my world

why is it that every friday i tell myself that i will get my work done ahead of time so there will be no stressing come monday and tuesday? i know that i won't actually do any of it...and honestly, i'm okay with that. but yet i attempt to trick myself into believing that i will actually be responsible this one time.

funny thing is that i've already accepted the fact that i will more than likely pull an all-nighter every tuesday night this semester in order to produce the weekly newscast...so why in the hell am i trying to trick myself? is it a mild form of schizophrenia in which one personality things that it will be able to hide it's slacking from the other? hopefully not...but who really knows, right?

meh. has nothing to do with anything and yet something all at once bee-otch.



"no i won't cry on the outside, anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home