Thursday, September 15

some bitching, but not real pissy-bitching

craphole to soccer at the present moment. makes me feel like shit b/c i'm no steve grier who can run back and forth and never tire. so i stay on offense b/c we need girls up there and they always feel the need to randomly kick it as hard as they can out of our defensive third. no complaints about the clearing of the ball, because that means it is out of our defensive third. but then come play some freaking offense, please! have a purdy ball mark on my stomach from fatty frank kicking it at me. yeah it bounced right at the top of the box with the goal fairly wide open and surprise surprise...no one was there to hit it in. erg. doubledy erg.

whatever, though. anyone wanna go to a soccer game with me tomorrow? women's soccer plays at 4 and i think i can put together a pretty decent pkg off of it. we'll see, though. call me if you'd like to join! any tag-alongs rock because i used to play soccer with these girls and i know their parents and i'm afraid they'll recognize me and i'll be the lame-o filming the soccer team by my lonesome. and i was like, "yo zaffo...wassup?" and he was like, "nothing" and i'm like, "thass coo."


"no i won't cry on the outside, anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home