Wednesday, July 27

fuck. shit. and balls. screw cars. screw car batteries. screw whatever fucked up my car battery. fuck it all.

stupid attempts at saving money always find ways of getting fucked. it's time that i just realize there is no way i will ever have any significant amount of money in my savings. shit. i'm at the point now in which i don't even have enough to pay the bills. i know i've been saying it is time to be more positive like i used to be, but how am i supposed to see the bright side of things when i literally had JUST enough money to pay my bills. and who knows if there was even enough to pay the goddam $150 oppd bill. i hate money. i quit it. and i quit hanging out. unless you come over here. and if you drive. and if you pay if need be. sound like a good time? i think not. so its been real fun hanging out with you guys for the last few years. peace.


"no i won't cry on the outside, anymore."

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's cool. I'm not gonna miss you. Just kidding! You know I'll miss you, right? Of course you do. Just kidding! I don't know anything. But no seriously, you probably have money problems because you're a girl, and you're better at cooking food and sewing and stuff.
Just kidding. I hope you know I sounded like a moron just now. Burnsies. Bummer about the car problems, anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home