Sunday, October 30

time to be done with the school crap-o-lah

so overwhelmed with everything right now. so much to do...so little time. so many choices...so many seem right. assuming i go to every single one of my classes the rest of the semester (which those of you who know me well, know that's not gonna happen) then i have 23 days of school left...in my life. and honestly, i don't even have that many more projects to do that are out of the norm for me. it's just that i don't want to do them.

then i'm also stressing because i would love to have a producing job as soon as i graduate--or earlier if that's how it works out. but i just don't want to commit to something if there will be something better that comes a little later...you know? the dilemma is that my director told me that my news director wanted to talk to me about possibly producing the new 10 pm wb show. now i'm not sure i want to stay at kptm or not, but this show really has no format and i would love the challenge of making a success out of something brand new. if it worked out, i don't think i would have a problem getting a job later in life.

but if it tanks, then what do i do? will 7 still want to hire me if i now have a cancelled show on my resume? will anyone? or will they take the chance on me because i have the experience? aaargh.

and i can't forget about how allen told me that mr. dean is willing to help me get a job. do i even want to stay in omaha? i know i know, i shouldn't complain about (possibly) having too many options for a job when i haven't even graduated yet, but i just don't want to make the wrong decisions, you know? dlgluwoikmvnfdvnfdl;


"no i won't cry on the outside, anymore."

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam and Louies is looking for some full time help.
-Luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home