Saturday, July 30

no more birfday for me...


so thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday such an awesome time for me and hopefully everyone else. you all rawk my face off. did the habitat thing in the morning. but actually it was just painting at the office because apparently we are the lame ones who got stuck with it. ah well. we still ate free outback for lunch, so no arguments on my part.

the drinking part of the night was killer as well (that's right, i said "killer"). had some shots that were tasty...red headed slut, lemon drop, liquid cocaine, etc. then had some shots that were not so much tasty...CEMENT MIXER (brie), 3 wise men (jameson & michelle), & tequila (lauren & todd). but i will forgive all of you who were attempting to be mean to me because i love you and it was my 21st and i had it coming. so yay for all of you!

i suppose i should put something of substance in this thing, so let me have a mini celebration for senate majority leader frist taking an unprecedented step in the opposite direction of bush. he came out today to support measures being taken to increase stem cell research in general as well as federal funding of the research! he admitted that it is necessary to help find cures/treatment for diseases such as diabetes, parkinsons, cancer, etc. way to go frist! you rawk my face off as well, even though you didn't buy me a shot!

final note, i put a massive picture update on yahoo photos. hope you enjoy!




"no i won't cry on the outside, anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home