Friday, November 18

that damn prepositional tree

lauren and her homonyms. me and my prepositional phrases. bah humbug to it all. here's the truth (seriously) i had my kidney infection in 7th grade when we learned about prepositions. and it's not that i don't know how to use them. it's just that i use them too often. over the...around the...into the...effin vodka to it all. hopefully that won't count against me too badly. we'll see after turkey day.

question for kendahl--b/c calling is too difficult, i guess--is the girl that goes to creighton that works at 7 named laura? because there was a young girl who came to meet me when i got there and her name was laura and she was writing some VOs and stuff. just wondering...no biggy.


"no i won't cry on the outside, anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home