Thursday, August 25

the story of luke

left home close to the time i originally planned. this is quite a feat for me considering i normally leave myself 10-15 minutes to get to 46th & farnam for work during the start of evening rush hour. so as i was silently giving myself props on how i would get a spot on the 1-way street on a thursday morning, i noticed the brake lights on the cars in the lanes next to me. of course, i was in the left lane of dodge just about 1/2 way over the interstate and it seemed logical that the wait in the other lanes were due to traffic merging from i-80.

at about the middle of my mini-celebration for choosing the fastest lane, i realized that the car in front of me was now stopping...to a complete standstill...almost to the east side of the bridge. of course that particular moment, glenboy and glow decided to take a caller about traffic. apparently this guy said cars were backed up on the interstate almost to the harrison exit because of whatever was going on with dodge.

so great. no way to take a detour because i was all the way in the left lane of a 4-lane-wide traffic jam; and i couldn't even slowly make my way over because my lane wasn't budging while each of the others at least inched forward every so often. bastards.

luckily, it only took maybe 15 minutes or so to get through 90th, which is where the problem was supposedly located (although i couldn't find a trace of an accident). and while i was waiting, i noticed this amazingly attractive man in a marroon toyota tercel next to me. we totally had eye sex through the open windows of our cars (that's right...open windows...as in no protection/contraception...we were going all out on this one). man, he was good. made all of it seem worthwhile.


"no i won't cry on the outside, anymore."

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was amazing. I hope I don't get pregnant, I'm not ready for that responsibility. Plus, I know you like that Derek character and he would probrably be upset that I became pregnant first.

Your Lusciousness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home